It’s proven that a healthy lifestyle not only is just plain good for us, but it also helps with our relationships, our careers and our self esteem. So why do we slip up? Why does our Anti Self show up and why in the freak do we allow it?
Where I have grown in this journey is recognizing when I’m slipping up and find a new focus. You have read all the different things I incorporate in my day to day to help focus. I’ve added another. I purchased a juicer and yesterday this was my routine:
- Drank a large glass of water immediately on waking.
- Black Coffee 15 minutes later.
- Juiced : a) 2 carrots b) 2 stalks of celery c) 1/2 beet d) 1/2 apple and handful of kale. Swigged it!!
- Worked out (So yesterday was Sunday, so that work out was riding Tally)
- Ate a 3 egg omelet with Kale and tomatoes and parsley. ( over did the parsley and it was not that great but ate it anyway)
- Dinner was grilled Mahi with Asparagus and Avocado.
- Drank a glass of Cologen with water and snacked a few dark chocolate chips. (they are not that great supposedly good for you)
Yesterday’s ride was amazing. This whole new lifestyle is truly getting me closer to being The Fit Equestrian. I have a show May 25th. I am showing Tally Intro Level Test B and Test C. Test B is a breeze. Can not lie I’m afraid of Test C. There is a small Canter movement in it TWICE. Yikes. Here’s the issue: When it is time to transition down from canter to trot I completely fall apart and it looks horrible. On top of all that, I have never cantered Tally off property. It would be so completely easy for me to just say no I’m not going to do test C, but if I don’t do it at this show I truly feel all this hard work will all be for naught.